Founded in 2014, Ledger provides top-notch security to critical digital assets for consumers, institutional investors & industrial companies.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 170+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries.
Join the leader in security for crypto and their marketing team to sustain the company’s growth. In collaboration with various teams, you will work on increasing the brand awareness and our communities.
- Define each social media touchpoint roles, tone of voice, strategy & objectives (twitter, facebook, linkedin, youtube, reddit and more…).
- Collaborate with Marketing team (BtoC and BtoB) to understand the key challenges, develop key activations and integrate product roadmap.
- Create & publish engaging content for our social media platforms, in alignment with the marketing and product strategies, to support our corporate and product campaigns.
- Manage the editorial calendar. Identify and execute opportunities to engage with our community and generate awareness among our competition.
- Analyze campaigns and activations performances (sales, traffic, awareness…) with the objective to optimize campaigns and bring recommendations for future actions.
- Monitor competitors, market and communities activities to highlight best practices, emerging trends, activation ideas.
- 2 years minimum in social media / digital marketing
- Business or Communication academic background
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google Analytics
- Interested in tech in general and curious about blockchain & cryptocurrencies
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.