Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a Data Scientist you will be crafting data pipelines and designing models that provide predictions and insights to Qonto. To do so, you will be working on a Python stack.
You will join a team of 7 experts, and contribute to product, fraud detection, marketing and operations related topics.
- ️Your responsibilities
- Design efficient solutions: You will understand the pain at stake and design a solution out of it.
- Improve processes: You will lead Qonto in automating its time consuming processes.
- Improve performance: You will design and improve models to reach the best possible performance.
- Maintain a high level of quality: We will help you reach best-of-class software design practices.
- Work in autonomy: You will be responsible for shipping your solutions to production.
- Experience: You have 2+ years experience in data science and have developed in Python.
- Team player: You communicate well and enjoy handling cross-team efforts.
- Problem Solving: You have a knack for finding solutions to tricky problems.
- Curious mind: You are open to suggestions and appreciate learning along the way. You enjoy software engineering and are keen to learn more about it.
- Mastery: You master advanced SQL, statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
- You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Qonto’s benefits
- 1 day of remote work per week
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
How we have adapted our hiring process to the current context
- Is Qonto still recruiting? What are we planning for the next few months?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the bank all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever.
That’s why we guarantee a fully remote recruitment process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
- Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video-call with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours :)