Indexiom stands for Innovative Digital experts in one mouseclick, we unlock the potential of companies working in Africa by providing at optimized cost consulting services and world-class strategic and operational skills in digital, data science and Web, Graphic, video & Motion Design.
We define us as THE marketing agency as we integrate the whole pipeline of business and social value creation from questionning the market need to building the consumer advocacy through launching innovative 360° online and offline campaigns.
We are organized as a global network of business and technical expert partners spread across the agency in three hubs that are:
- Market Research(Indexiom Zérσ)
- Digital (Indexiom St dios) and
- Marketing activation(Indexiom Command️s).
As part of our launch in 21 countries in French-speaking Africa, we are recruiting partners with high potential to unlock the potential of our clients.
Type of contract: Part-Time , Partnership, remote work
Remuneration: 1% to 4% of the net profit realized on each market obtained by any hub of the agency
Business Hub: Indexiom Zérσ
Travel: From 5% to 25%
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Market research studies from set up to final report and presentation to end clients.
- Provide analytical support and data-driven guidance to our client portfolio.
- Provide insights that address opportunities for consumer digital funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, UI and UX improvements
- Design and deploy Customer Lifetime Value and ROI optimization plans
- Define, analyze and validate key metrics and hypotheses to inform decision-making and measure the success of digital campaigns
- Manage and execute the scoping, prioritization, design, implementation, and interpretation of randomized controlled trial and
A/B tests on messaging and offer structures
- Generate effective reports and dashboards, and visualize data with templated and custom reports
- Conduct deep-dive analyses on consumer behaviors to optimize full funnel digital marketing strategies for eCommerce businesses
- Develop consumer segmentation strategies that can be implemented across all digital marketing channels, as well as complementary offline activation channels
- Create digital marketing, traffic, and on-site engagement dashboards and deliver actionable insights to stakeholders
- Monitor email, SMS, and direct mail engagement data to inform ongoing strategy decisions and performance optimization
- Support end-to-end analysis and optimization of SEO, retargeting, Real-time Bidding, social and display ad channels, with the end goal of driving channel revenues and profitability
- BA/BS, ESC, Master, MBA or phD degree, preferably in quantitative field
- 5+ years in Digital Analytics, statistics, Business, Marketing, market research (Fast-learners applicants with less experience but world-class exposure to market research and data science tools might be considered)
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Acumen and comfort in processing large data sets, ideally using web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Proven track record of conducting analyses that drive strategic decisions & initiatives
- Strong communication skills – exceptional ability to use data to tell a story
- Familiarity with SQL and experience with BI reporting tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, R studio, Google Analytics, Shiny App, Tableau)
- An inquisitive mindset with desire to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deliverables
- Comfortable working in an remote work environment while staying focused
- Meticulous, conscientious and committed to client service and research excellence.
- Microsoft Office 365
- PMP certification would be a plus
- Familiarity with reproducible research principles, R programming, Regression models, machine learning, statistical inference analysis and Data product development
- Own a laptop and a smartphone with a constant internet connexion
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Subject: ID1 - MRDS Project Director