Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
At Dailymotion we empower candidates to take action! The best way to show your uniqueness is to apply no matter your background or diversity. We believe trust creates an inspiring work environment, therefore trust in your ability to match with our job openings.
As part of the HR team, the HR Business Partner supports on a daily basis team members, middle and top managers on the whole spectrum of HR needs. Your 2 main responsibilities are
- to implement and improve our HR policies (e.g., compensation management, career growth, hiring plan)
- and to lead HR programs that will drive engagement, diversity and inclusion.
The role is both a strategic and hands-on role including supporting around 100 staff members in France and overseas, by contributing into organization effectiveness & design, providing coaching and driving HR functional excellence on your scope. You will collaborate with employees in building efficient HR processes. You will contribute to fostering employees’ engagement and adherence to our company’s culture.
You will be a part of a fun, passionate and creative global HR team, with whom you’ll work very closely to deliver innovative projects, tools and culture.
We are seeking an experienced HR business partner who can effectively interact with business leaders and managers at all levels, possesses excellent self-organization and communication skills, demonstrates a solid experience in project management and loves embracing a tech and fast-paced environment.
What you will directly contribute to:
1 - Support 100 team members and managers:
- Support our team members : you are the main HR point of contact for your assigned scope to better inform and advise them. You are an essential relay of internal communication to better involve and bring people together. Because you’re close to people, you have an accurate understanding of our internal climate and to be proactive in suggesting plans. You create an efficient coordination of HR-related subjects between managers and team members and other HR team members : Payroll & Admin, Talent Acquisition, Office & Workplace management.
- Provide guidance to managers on their own team management and organizational and HR-related topics (some examples : efficient organization, performance management, change management, promotions and mobilities). You identify and implement HR initiatives with managers in order to better attract, develop and retain talents. You provide basic coaching to managers in their daily team management : feedback, talent development, situation-handling, goal definition and performance assessment,
- You’ll participate in management meetings
2 – HR Project management / HR Development
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Office & Workplace Manager and the 2 other HR Business Partners, you initiate and lead projects in areas including: diversity & inclusion, performance management, onboarding, HRIS.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, you define our Employee Value Proposition and deliver it both internally and externally
- You are responsible for our HRIS and performance management processes and tools.
What you will need to be successful
- Several years of experience in an HR role or HRBP with an international HR general knowledge and experience.
- HR experience in the tech industry, familiar with basic concepts like agile methodology, semantic and issues specific to this population ; a minimum of 3 years of HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, in Talent management and development such as Diversity & Inclusion, performance management systems.
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization.
- A strong ability to diagnose problems both in a qualitative but also data-driven approach, using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Be humble, structured, self-spoken, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
- Fluent in English
Location: Paris, FR
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
For the France offices
High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
- ️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
Remote Work Policy
Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
Saving Plan Vivendi
️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
In the case that you might need a process adapted to your disability we are happy to accommodate our recruitment stages for you. When applying make sure to fill in your disability status.