Based in Paris, as part of the support team and in close collaboration with the engineering team, you ensure the support levels 1,2,3 on the Tibco EBX software by offering answers to the customers and partners requests and questions.
Your role encompasses the whole software lifecycle, from the analysis of the customers’ requests/issues, to the reproduction and implementation of the corrective fixes and new features.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Reporting defects: You need to identify and to reproduce defects, evaluate their criticality, then ensure that a correction is implemented in a timeframe that matches the customers SLAs.
- Requesting new product enhancements: you evaluate the enhancement request, its relevance and priority regarding the product Tibco EBX and the customer’s satisfaction.
- Then you communicate with the engineering team in order to plan the delivery of a new version including the new feature.
- Writing articles and maintaining the EBX knowledge base.
- You will be working with customers from all over the world, so your working language will be English.
What we provide you with:
- Focus on your health and wellbeing with access to a supportive Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded private medical and dental insurance plan
- Work in the heart of Paris in a state of the art office located in the historic Le Centorial landmark
- Plan for your financial security with generous company contributions to a supplementary pension plan to enjoy your retirement. You will also be enrolled in an income protection insurance plan as well as a death in service plan to provide financial support to you your beneficiaries should life throw you a curve-ball.
- Balance your professional and personal interests with flexible and remote working options
- Keep up to date with your industry with a professional subscription
- Advance yourself with access to a range of on-line and in person learning and development tools
- Team up in an open and collaborative team culture with everyone working together to the overall success of the company
- Enjoy time out with 25 days’ annual leave in addition to national holidays and RTT (if applicable)
- Exciting culture club events, fresh fruit and beverages available at will
- Be rewarded for a job well done - everyone participates in an incentive plan that rewards achievement of key objectives
- Eat well with a company subsidised lunch voucher scheme in place
- Make a difference - Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
- Bac +5 (equivalent of 5 years of higher education and Diploma)
- Java JEE, Java Servlet containers
- Good proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure (from customers and partners)
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.