ShamanX is a French start-up based, in Paris, that provides an application that connects people and enables delivering of relevant pieces of advice from coaches, based on one’s current business, personal or lifestyle situation.
ShamanX founder is a serial entrepreneur who previously co-founded and led a global French success story in Sustainability Software.
In a world where information is almost available to most of us, the difference resides in the capacity to use that knowledge for us and those around, in the most positive and efficient way.
Success is now defined or enabled by balance, health, and productivity in our everyday life.
As part of the development of its activity, ShamanX is recruiting a highly motivated candidate to join our growing dynamic team (7 employees) as an English-Native or English-bilingual Content Manager passionate and specialized in Psychology, life coaching and personal development.
As a "Content Manager in Personal Development & Life Coaching", your mission will lead you to work on projects and tasks such as:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Write blogs and articles
- Moderate content published on the App, website, blogs…
- Work in conjunction with the Digital and Marketing team to plan and write topical articles, long-form pieces, interviews, listicles, analyses and more, to ensure there is a steady stream of writing being published on the new content and current events.
- Work with Directors on content strategy
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Source new coaches
- English native speaker or English bilingual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic, rigorous and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, social media, other networking sites
- Experience with social media management.
- Degree educated and/or career in Psychology or Coaching
- Previous experience writing and editing in journalism or coaching environment is required (2 to 5 years experiences)
- Job based in Paris (Paris 3ème - Marais) or remote
- Full time contract
- Salary: 36 K€ to 50 K€ / year depending on experience and profile
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 3,000.00€ to 4,200.00€ /month