We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are a fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled E-commerce Sales and Marketing Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident manager with proven expertise and track record in E-Commerce Sales and Marketing, and you LOVE online SALES. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart, on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As Vimerson Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Grow, Lead, Manage, and hold accountable your Sales and Marketing team. We estimate this will be a team of 25 by the end of 2021. Right now it is a team of 9.
- Establish the Sales and Marketing Vision and Strategies in order to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Revenue and Profit growth in existing and new marketplaces.
- Develop and strengthen the Company's Branding Strategy.
- Innovation on business growth, customer acquisition, retention, and win-back.
- Customer Journey.
- Online Advertising.
- Sales and Marketing team Analytics.
- You have outstanding skills and experience developing, leading, managing, growing and keeping accountable a Sales and Marketing team in a fast-paced and fast-growing high 8-figure E-Commerce business;
- You are passionate about analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You have a deep understanding of digital sales and marketing tools, and advertising techniques;
- You have robust experience and understanding selling on Amazon and Direct to Consumer;
- You are a strategic critical thinker, always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and you are a straight shooter.
- You welcome and encourage healthy unfiltered conflict around ideas, commit to decisions and plans of actions, and are accountable for delivering against those plans.
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- An excellent level of English is a must.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!
We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work.
* We are Honest, Transparent and Open.
We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other.
We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other.
* We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating.
We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow. Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things.
* We are One Team.
We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better. We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average.
We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher.
* We are Accountable.
We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation.
Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 3 years (Required)
- Amazon Sales: 1 year (Required)