This opportunity is for a creative person from France who wants to work remote with a growing international team.
Mamma Marketing is an international marketing agency which opens up and maximizes the possibilities of online business for an organisation.
Our team’s combined wisdom and expertise brings an organisation’s presence to the fore, portraying it as it should be, both online and offline.
The Mamma team is situated all over the world with offices in Dublin and Porto. We collectively speak twelve languages.
About our team
We’re a growing international team that's expanded its network and partners all over Europe, and in parts of Asia, Australia and North America.
You will be joining a high energy, young, motivated team with a great work ethic. We're a full-service team of writers, marketers, developers, designers, video editors and other specialties!
We're all from and currently located in Ireland, Portugal, Italy, Finland, France, UK, US, Turkey, Slovenia, Germany, Netherlands, China, Poland, Australia, Spain and more to follow!
We're looking for an energetic, creative and hardworking person to join our content creation team.
It will begin as a part-time job and become a full-time job after 8-12 weeks if successful.
- The role involves creating content for social media on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Youtube. (We don't expect you to create videos, just help with ideas and critique).
- You'll' be involved in a lot of brainstorming with our content team (writers, designers, video editors, marketers)
- You'll be actively researching evolving trends in Austria and nearby countries along with monitoring competing companies of our clients
- We're continuously brainstorming and coming up with content ideas for various projects, internal and for clients. We create content for a variety of industries
Communication & Organisation
We communicate during the day using slack, video and phone calls.
We have a organised and efficient system yet we're flexible and open to new ideas. We're always developing our system of how we work, manage projects and carry out tasks, with the goal of working together more effectively while having fun with what we do.
Our team is always sharing what works and what doesn't, we encourage learning from our own or other people's mistakes.
Mamma Marketing is the root of the Mamma.
The Mamma mission is to share as much quality, useful information as possible, especially in niche areas that really help people who need it the most.
Please email us with your cover letter and CV.
Take care! : )
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: 450.00€ to 600.00€ /week
- creative content writing: 1 year (Preferred)