Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager to join a leading organisation who develops and manufactures pharmaceutical products. This position will suit someone who is extremely comfortable in coordinating medium to large and complex commercial projects from design phase to full country roll-out and implementation. This position is to work remotely on a contract basis.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibility to quickly adapt to changes.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Proven ability to manage large and diversified teams and to engage discussion and influence senior commercial leaders (VP level).
- Track record of leading Regional cross functional projects / programs from a commercial point of view within a complex environment.
- Strong analytical and strategic background and at the same time with hands-on approach and willing to support the internal customer during the all execution.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably in a commercial / business-oriented position.
- Cross functional experience would encompass IT, Finance, HR, R&D or Clinical experience.
- English fluent, any other European language is a plus.
- Travel 50% (mainly in Europe).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.