Flowlity is today the most advanced and intelligent supply chain planning solution on the market. Our SaaS platform provides real-time stock optimization and replenishment using machine learning and optimization.
The technical team design, engineer, and support our solution that needs to be intuitive, scalable, reliable, secure, and performant while conveying the broader vision of the company.
The mission for our Data Engineer, working as a team with our developers and data scientists, is to build distributed, high-volume data pipelines that power the core Flowlity product.
We are a startup, our stack is evolving and is impacted by you!
Our current stack looks like this:
Back-end (micro-services): Python/Flask + NodeJS/Express
Data/ML: Tensorflow, Jupiter, Dash, Python < 3
Other: Github, Tensorflow, Actions (CI/CD), PostgreSQL, everything hosted on Azure
- Manage the life cycle of our data pipelines, from integration with CI/CD to auto-scaling to fault tolerance
- Develop programs in Python as part of data extraction, data cleaning, transformation and processing
- Responsible to ingest data from files, streams, and databases
- Reviewing code implementations from your peers
- Responsible for releasing Machine learning and optimization models/web services to production in collaboration with the research team
- Cooperate with developers and data scientists to integrate your data pipelines into our product
- Build dashboards to monitor our daily data ingestion
- 3-5+ years of industry experience working as a Data engineer
- Machine learning background, Azure cloud is a big bonus
- Proven record of building supporting ML pipelines that work at scale
- Advanced working SQL knowledge to create complex queries
- Experience in working with Time-series Database, relational databases as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (structured & Unstructured)
- Good experience in doing object-oriented programming in python
- Strong knowledge on REST APIs
- Willingness to join a startup adventure and to build something big together!
- Hands-on experience in Docker Containers and microservices architecture using Kubernetes.
- Hands-on Experience in working on Microsoft Azure Services like ADLS/Blob Storage solutions, Event Hubs, Service Bus, scale sets, Load Balancers, Azure Functions, Databricks.
- Pass Navigo
- Lunchr Card
- Health Package Alan
- Remote is the rule, office the exception : )
- Startup spirit: flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy
- Responsibilities from day one!
- Attractive salary + Equity
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 40 000,00€ à 70 000,00€ /an
- Horaires Flexibles
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à Distance
- data engineer h/f ou similaire: 1 an (Requis)