SINGULART was launched in August 2017 after a first-seed fundraising round of € 1.1 million and 1.5 million € in January 2019, armed with a mission to empower artists and break national boundaries across the art market. Our day-to-day work consists of the promotion of talented artists from various countries (120 nationalities so far), to help them sell their works to international collectors.
Located in the center of Paris, our team is made up of professionals experienced in digital startups
As a flourishing start up, our business is increasing every month and therefore our team is growing very fast! We have just raised another 10 millions€ in March 2020 to continue our fast-paced international growth.
Context - The Brand & Communications Team at Singulart
At Singulart, we are growing fast and we want to stay true to our DNA: highly multicultural, curious people, with a team driven by our mission to empower artists. We want to deliver a premium service to our collectors while staying authentic and enthusiastic about our artists. We want to build a world-class brand to support all our actions.
All our communication on social media being done in English, and taking in consideration our growing reach in the US, we are looking for a full-time English native speaker to help us make our Brand and our communication in English more consistent as well as more relevant for the US.
As part of the Brand & Communications team, your mission is to highlight and strengthen all the other teams projects while building a consistent tone and a set of actions to build an international love brand.
More specifically, our English Content Manager will:
- adapt the brand platform for Singulart’s English speaking audience (with US focus): tone, content, specific projects, opening marketing channels, visuals, some Press Relations, etc. You will write yourself our core brand content, and rely on freelancers to produce the recurring, standardized content (biographies, articles on artworks etc).
- be key in gathering great stories from various team members to transform them into great content.
- get also involved in various communications projects: from a new catalogue for our collectors, to a presentation video for new joiners, we are always thinking of new projects to launch.
- be responsible for handling our communications on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts. The three of them target different audiences - the content can be the same, but the wording has to be different.
You will suggest the content strategy, and deploy it once agreed within the team. This will imply to gather the content, schedule the posts (and stories), create the visuals when needed (with some help from our designer), answer comments and animate our community of followers.
- English is your native tongue
- An experience in communications is definitely a bonus
- You have strong communication skills, and are able to supervize projects with various people involved. Updating your team members about where you are at feels natural to you ; gathering ideas from various people and making them fit together is something you enjoy.
- You have a strong sense of storytelling. Writting is making you happy and you love even more to find the best way to communicate according to your audience
- You have a sense of esthetics, and enjoy thinking of visuals to support your wording (the ability to create them is a bonus!)
- You have a strong interest for art, and a strong motivation to support artists
- You understand that monitoring social media posts with figures will help you drive the account performance (even if you don’t know how-to, you are willing to understand business metrics in order to guide your content strategy).
- Short phone call with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Short written case (you are going to write social media posts, we need to test your written skills!)
- Final interviews with the Cofounder, in charge of the Brand&Communications team, and with the Human Ressources Manager.
Meet the Singulart team