Already positioned as Europe’s leader in online Home Improvement, ManoMano continues to grow its business by developing the ManoMano Pro platform, dedicated to Home Improvement professionals. Europe’s €200B B2B Home Improvement market has a tremendous potential to be disrupted by a digital revolution. ManoMano launched the Pro platform in March 2019 in France with success and will soon launch Spain and Italy.
Your mission? The B2B sales team has to 2 missions: help our pro clients to purchase online on ManoMano Pro at every points of the customer journey and give them the best advice regarding their needs, preferences and project. You will support the growth of the sales team in France, Italy and Spain, by setting up the quality and process part.
Your role is to optimize our pro satisfaction and to build scalable and efficient process for the sales team. You will be reporting to the B2B Senior Lead Sales and you will work closely with the B2B Sales Analyst and the Sales Managers of France/Southern Europe.
You will be based in ManoMano Paris office.
Your main tasks will include:
Quality first! Put customers satisfaction at the heart of sales team KPIs, process and speeches:
- Define and optimize key performance indicators on pre sales customer satisfaction
- Monitor efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Collect and analyze all the pro verbatims, be the voice of our customers to help us improve our sales speeches
Process! Build a robust and scalable sales team
- Document, update and continuously improve pre sales processes: sales trainings, technical knowledge, sales tools...
- Detail and analyze the key activities of the sales team
- Develop tools for sales managers to control quality and performance
- Train and integrate new sales agents, in collaboration with the sales managers
Transversal! Work closely with the B2B sales teams, the B2B operations and marketing teams, on transversal projects (tools, NPS…).
- 3 to 5 years degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- A strong analytical & detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to synthesise and good writing skills
- A creative mindset to identify solutions & shortcuts
- Customer centricity
- Excellent French, good English level (another language is a plus)
- 100% customer centric
- Good digital culture
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75017)
- Education Level: Fourth-Year University Level
- Experience: > 4 years
- Occasional remote authorized