Is the job market a Jungle?
Welcome to the Jungle is the multichannel media company that aims to inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
We propose a wide variety of high-quality content (articles, videos, series, podcasts, magazines or events) to help young professionals rethink their relationship with work.
We have also created a content-rich website with 3000+ detailed company profiles – including photos, videos, and statistics (number of employees, gender, average age) – making valuable job search information accessible for prospective candidates. It is now way easier for them to narrow down the tribe they belong to!
We are a media and tech company committed to build the new experience at work.
In order to help companies offer the best possible candidate and employee experience, we have developed a suite of SaaS products only available for WTTJ’s clients and partners. This includes:
- Welcome Kit, an ATS that allow users to post unlimited job offers, manage candidate applications in a simple and efficient way or create their own career page.
- Welcome Home, an intranet (that really works!) to foster employee engagement and shared knowledge. It also helps new members during their onboarding program.
- Welcome Originals, our first mobile app dedicated to professional development (launch is scheduled next October).
To keep growing both in France and Europe (Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia and UK), we are looking for a creative, results-driven Chief Marketing Officer.
With a great media sensitivity and digital, product marketing and management skills, you will lead our 11-people Marketing, Comms and Event team based in Paris.
Reporting to Jeremy, you will contribute to develop the Welcome to the Jungle brand and our products, alongside our communities of clients and users.
We believe that the brand and its values are the cornerstone of WTTJ success, and we need someone to help us promote them as well as our different key products.
As a media company, we think content is our most powerful tool to achieve that, and it resonates through our marketing, communication and event strategies.
Now we need you to go the next level! And bring market awareness in Europe and achieve a new growth phase for both our clients and users.
Here are some of your future missions :
- You will manage and develop our Marketing team comprised of 11 people, including PR & Communication, BtoB marketing, Events (WTTJ and dot conferences), SEO & Acquisition, Students
- You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, our customers, our partners, and our competitors to ensure we can build the most effective product marketing
- You will be responsible of all communications around our 3 products : Welcome to the Jungle, Welcome Home and Welcome Originals
- You will work closely with our Business team to get insights from clients/prospects about our products and our brand. You will also help them designing our sales marketing and optimizing lead generations campaigns.
- You will work on all channels to do so : social media, B2B and B2C websites, newsletters, in-app notifications, etc.
- You will be responsible of designing a dedicated marketing strategy for each of our countries : France, Spain, UK, Czech Republic & Slovakia. You will work closely with Sean (our International Expansion Manager) to do so.
- You will manage weekly and monthly reporting by defining goals, and help us define quaterly global objectives and KPIs. You will be part of our “Comex” and attend our Board each year for dedicated Marketing themes
- You will be responsible of our yearly Marketing Budget
- You will oversee outside agencies/contractors if needed with the team
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) differents backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
Our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) would be someone with:
- A strong experience (at least 7 years) on a similar position (CMO, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing lead, etc.) in a fast-growing environment.
- A specifically proven track record on Product Marketing
- An excellent communications and writing skills. We want you as a spokesperson for WTTJ!
- An overall experience on all Marketing related topics: acqusition, retention, brand, communications, social media, events, etc.
- A really strong interest for media : digital articles, videos, podcast, print magazine, etc!
And the following will be also a really nice to have:
- You have experience in an international or european company
- You have a communicative enthusiasm
- You have both B2B and B2C experience. If not, B2B will be more important for this role :)
- You are at ease in a B2B SaaS environement: tech no longer has secrets for you !
Step 2 : 1 hour video interview with Talal and Jeremy, Co-founder and CEO
Step 3 : Marketing case study to do at home
Step 4 : Case study debrief with Jeremy + video interview with 4 people of the team
Step 5 : Unformal meeting with our comex members
Meet the Welcome to the Jungle team
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE