Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a member of the Brand, Marketing & Communications team, your mission is to develop our awareness in France, which is our historical and main market.
You will join a team of experts in the fields of events, content, social media and branding to adapt and localize our global strategy for the French market.
- ️ Your responsibilities
- Brand awareness: You will help us grow brand awareness and position Qonto as the top of mind neobank for freelancers and SMEs.
- Be Qonto's voice: You will be the voice of Qonto in France and execute our content & social media strategy across our local channels.
- Ownership: You will be the owner of our brand in France across all our communications channels: PR, events, awareness partnerships (WeWork, Station F…), online and offline marketing.
- Coordination and harmonisation: You will collaborate with our different global teams (acquisition, monetization, growth engineering) to make sure that our overall marketing plan for the French market is relevant and consistent with our brand platform.
- Analyze, report and improve our performance: You will track, analyse and report our results to make sure the right investments are made.
- Collaborate and join effort: You will also work closely with our Paris based local teams (focus on partnering with each country marketing manager) to ensure consistency between marketing localisation.
- Experience: You have +4 years relevant experience in marketing, PR communication roles
- Marketing referent: You display an excellent understanding of marketing trends and are able to influence and work cross-functionally within multiple internal teams and agencies.
- Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Mastery: You are creative but also a good strategist who picks up the right point of view.
- Great team player: Thanks to clear written and verbal communication skills, you love solving problems with your teammates but you are also capable of working well with agencies and freelancers.
- Languages: You speak both French and English.
- Education: You have a French Master's or equivalent degree in Marketing.
- You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Qonto’s benefits
- 1 day of remote work per week
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
How we have adapted our hiring process to the current context
- Is Qonto still recruiting? What are we planning for the next few months?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the bank all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever.
That’s why we guarantee a fully remote recruitment process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
- Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video-call with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours :)