Develop and drive the EMEA sales strategy and operations within the NGS arena
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It's a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they didn't even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across multiple application areas, including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented individuals driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists, engineers, clinicians, computational biologists, and more to make new strides. We're dedicated to finding the best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
About the role:
As the District Sales Manager you will be leading our growing team in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), driving the execution of 10xGenomics commercial strategies, ensuring budgeted annual sales and profit objectives are met within designated territories and for the district overall.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, execute and monitor the district business plan to meet assigned revenue and strategic objectives
- Responsible for the direction, support and motivation of the district sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Routinely forecast, monitor, and control selling and other expenses for the district within assigned expense budgets
- Routinely and accurately forecast customer demand (i.e., product quantities and dollars, orders, shipments)
- Propel a high level of interdepartmental collaboration (e.g. Marketing & Technical Support) to ensure coordination of activities and alignment on common goals
- Resource planning; talent development and performance management
- Empower ownership and responsibility within the regional team to meet both financial and strategic goals
- Ensure the utilisation and compliance of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong, demonstrable, people management skills derived in a field sales environment
- Extensive sales, or marketing, experience within Life Science, Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices industries
- Ability to set and manage sales targets, motivating a remote sales team
- Effective communication and influencing skills at all levels bit internally and externally
- Minimum BSc, or equivalent, in Life Sciences
- Willingness to travel up to 60% (Predominantly UK & Schengen regions)
Full training will be provided but, it would be extremely helpful if you already had:
- Master's Degree or PhD. In Life sciences or related field
- Previous sales experience in Life Science, with capital equipment
- Extensive knowledge of NGS
- EU settlement, preferably within France or Benelux
- Experience with both direct and channel partner sales Local knowledge of various EMEA Territories
- Experience of using a CRM system
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
For more information, please contact email@example.com ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
or submit your resume at http://www.10xgenomics.com/careers/ ( http://www.10xgenomics.com/careers/ )