This is an ideal role for a recent graduate looking to build a career in operations and customer success, or for someone keen to build on their existing skills as a customer success leader.
The position is a full-time role, based in our office in Milan or Paris. We would offer extensive flexibility and remote opportunity for the right candidate.
- You are fluent in both French and Italian (native french is a plus)
- You must enjoy working in a high-energy, fast paced growth environment Experience in a fast growing startup is a plus
- We believe in human-centred, high-quality customer experiences. You’ll be there to listen, teach and problem solve so your empathy for customers is key.
- You won’t always know the answers to the questions you’re being asked but you are independent and will go always the extra mile to make our customers happy
- You are data driven with a passion for analytics and customer insights
What you need:
- Genuine love for helping others, customer service experience and passion
- Amazing empathy and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great computer literacy
- Experience in ecommerce or fintech is a plus
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Organizational skills in order to consistently assess CSAT and other customer service metrics
- Fluent in French and Italian with a good understanding of English
What you will do:
- Respond to customers and merchants inquiries through various channels like emails, phones, chats etc
- Manage content and resources like FAQ to facilitate self service for customers.
- Analyse CS statistics and compile accurate reports on a weekly basis
- Develop processes to improve current customer service duties through the introduction or the improvement of our systems and tools
- Work closely with other key area of the business to bring relevant customer insights to support the overall business strategy
Scalapay is an exciting new fintech startup based in Paris and Milan, building out the next generation of financial platforms and products that better connect merchants with their customers.
We are in a hyper growth phase so this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be part of the core team - blood, sweat, tears and all.
The company has an amazing team and is backed by some of the best VC’s in the world.
- Travail à distance possible
Statut : Cadre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 1,500.00€ to 2,500.00€ /month
- customer success representative (france and italy) - cdi ou similaire: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- Italian (Required)