Sales Development Representative Bilingual English – French
Our client is a fast-growing B2B & B2C French startup.
They’re on a mission to build the most engaging platform where developers can sharpen their coding skills for free, by playing games and solving puzzles, and connect with top companies to land great jobs. They’re paving the way for tech hiring based on skills, not resumes! Over 1.5 million fans of code have already joined us !
They also strive to help companies looking to hire skilled programmers (Bank of America, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Warner Bros, etc.). Their clients turn to our all-in-one tech recruiting platform to source, screen and retain tech talent like never before!
Descriptif de poste
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your mission is to be a “Sales Growth Hacker”: detect new inbound and outbound business opportunities.
The world’s most successful companies consider Sales Development as the first step to becoming a BizDev superstar. For them this is a key role, and a gateway to Account Executive and Manager positions within our team.
This job gives you the opportunity to join an ultra-talented and motivated Sales team. Your role: work on different channels to qualify all of our leads using the latest technologies and Lead Generation tools. Your goal: to provide our Account Executives with qualified leads and thus maximize the closing of new deals.
As part of our Sales team, you will work closely with our Marketing/Growth team. Surrounded by close-knit and passionate colleagues, who are open-minded, caring and incredibly motivated you will be in charge of:
- Qualifying the leads from our inbound and outbound campaigns according to clear and precise criteria (no cold calling, we are no longer in the year 2000!)
- Writing emails in English and in French
- Talking on the phone with (very) high-level professionals in English and in French
- Developing an excellent knowledge of their product and its features
- Carrying out lead qualification and scheduling product demos for our Account Executives
- Depending on your profile and desires, training to give online demos
More than just skills, first and foremost, we are looking for personalities! But here’s what you’ll need to boss your job:
- Bilingual level of oral and written English
- Experience abroad in an English-speaking environment
- Organization skills and ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills and a real sense of listening
- Quick-thinking, ability to work within deadlines
- A taste for sales and metrics, a results-driven mindset
- Ability to learn and to be proactive on potential areas for improvement
- Ability to build relationships and exchange with high-level professionals
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge of a CRM tool (we use Pipedrive)
Level of education
3, 4 or 5 years of successful study after the Baccalauréat or equivalent, ideally Business School
Level of experience
- Strong company culture and values
- You’ll work closely with experienced sales people and founders who will coach you and develop your skill set
- Our very advanced sales stack: Pipedrive as a CRM (Salesforce is outdated!), Automation with Clearbit-Madkudu, Zoho for online contract management
- Cool perks (health insurance, corporate concierge, flexible hours, remote work possibilities, winter/summer adventure retreats, afterworks, and… the sea is only 12km away from the office!)
- Salary: we got a sales compensation plan that is really rewarding to high-performance salespeople