At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our RIM Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault RIM Enterprise customers.
Our RIM CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and regulatory systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
This person will have the possibility to work remotely.
What You'll Do
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and Emerging Mid-sized customers.
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts.
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps.
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation).
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations, including governance, consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting/adoption initiatives, feature enablement.
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that R&D customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and the development of standards.
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory domain with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies.
- Proven track record of leading implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor.
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels.
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- 5+ years' in a consulting practice or technology firm.
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing /consulting on known regulatory technologies - e.g. Vault RIM, Open Text, DXC FirstDoc, Acuta, Extedo, Amplexor to Paraxel Liquent.
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities.
- Detailed understanding of emerging Regulatory / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.