At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our R&D Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are highly skilled individuals with deep life sciences industry experience. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with deep product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated Clinical domain expertise and will be located in Europe. This person will have the possibility to work remotely.
What You'll Do
- Align with R&D customers across IT and Business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva R&D investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Life Sciences
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing Clinical software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience working with Regulated Content management systems within Life Sciences organization(s)
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.